- Invitations have been sent! We've received two RSVP replys so far, but I'm eagerly checking the mailbox each day.
- Bought shoes and a veil.
- Organised a gift registry. When I worked at David Jones department store, years ago, I saw couples coming in with their little scanners and it seemed like so much fun. Turns out, not so much! There aren't a heap of things Mike and I actually want and there were so many decisions to make.
- Finalised the menu for the reception.
- Finally wrote the consolidated to do list that I've been procrastinating for weeks. There are over 140 tasks on the list so far, and I keep thinking of more to add.
At the Top of our To Do List:
- Confirm the DJ.
- Write our wedding vows.
- Complete the bits and pieces we still need to organise for the honeymoon.
- ...and everything else.
The strategy sessions are more frequent, Hens party planning is well underway and the wedding seems to have an evergrowing number of things.
39 sleeps to go. Oh gosh!