- introducing Mike to Italy, one of my favourite countries. I decided to not take my iPad this trip, blogging only snippets from my phone, so there are a many more photos and stories that I'm wanting to share.
- a mammoth trip back home. Milan to Frankfurt to Dubai to Melbourne. We started Friday morning, arriving Saturday evening, but gosh knows what body time that was.
- a fortnight without blogging. Jetlag, getting sick and just generally taking a while to pick up all the strands of life.
- beginning my December Daily mini book. My first day back at home I wanted to play with some paper so, after I tidied my desk, cutting pages was an easy task.
- using a birthday voucher from my parents for cocktails and dessert at a city restaurant called Tessa Rossa.
- celebrated the impending arrival of a good friend's baby, nicknamed Poppy, at their Mini-Me Afternoon Tea.
- spring, with tulips and irises blooming in my front yard.
- gardening. Pulling out weeds, some as tall as my shoulder, while Mike trimmed trees, mulched and resowed the grass in our backyard.
- attempting to find a new tenant my property, Yellow House.
In October I'm looking forward to...
- celebrating our first wedding anniversary.
- going camping.
- birthday presents.