Although still a work in progress, the foundation of my December Daily album is coming together. Prior to December I am simply creating the pages and numbering them. Not much embellishment at all.
Although I have stuck down the numbers on the little transparency/vellum inserts, the others I have just slipped into the page protectors. It just gives me that bit more flexibility when working on my album in December.
To create the file folder pages I traced around some chipboard covers I had. Where there are smaller pages like this, I have tried to make sure that the other side of the spread is full size.
When I finish these pages in December I think I'll use a lot of white, toning down the bright colours and patterns. I've left a lot of space for full page photos too.
I'm keen to see how it all turns out in January when it's all complete. Or February. Maybe March. :)