I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. :)
This layout is 6x12, which has become a favourite size for me recently. As there was a fair amount of journaling I wanted to include, a list of 31 facts, I decided to make this layout two layers, sewn together at the top. I didn't particularly want to hide the journaling so decided to use a transparency as the base for my top layer, allowing the journaling peeks through.
My plan is to cut a notch out of a page protector at the top, about 5 inches wide and 3/4 of an inch deep, to fit around the sewing. That way the journaling page can fit inside the page protector while the top layer can sit on top and be easily lifted.
- I am 31 years and 12 days old. That means I have lived 11,335 days, or about 272,040 hours.
- I have posted 637 times to my blog, andsoidontforget.typepad.com.
- On average I drink 2 cups of coffee a day.
- My car is a silver 1998 Mitsubishi Lancer.
- I am getting married in 370 days.
- My alarm sounds at 7am weekdays, then generally again 8 minutes later.
- My radio is tuned to 3AW 693.
- I am currently stuck on level 117 of Candy Crush.
- There are 4 remote controls in our lounge room.
- I have 63,656 photos saved into Lightroom.
- In an average working week I catch 10 trams and 9 trains.
- I own a laptop, iPad, a Canon 550D DSLR camera and 3 lenses.
- I have been to 39 countries across 5 continents.
- Our house has 13 different rooms.
- I have pinned 1596 things on Pinterest and posted 445 photos to Instagram.
- My phone is an iPhone 4. It has 13 photography apps and 17 games.
- I am following 105 blogs using Bloglovin’.
- I go climbing weekly and my project is a Grade 16. My favourite warm-up climb is Grade 9.
- I have been camping 12 times with Mike. I think.
- I have 6 cousins.
- There are 10 pieces of Ikea furniture in our house.
- There is $23.65 cash in my purse at the moment.
- In addition to 1 husband, when I marry Mike I will acquire 11 in-laws.
- I have lived in 6 different homes, plus an extended stay in a London pub. 3 of the houses my parents owned, 1 that I rented with a housemate, 1 that I own and 1 that Mike owns.
- There is approximately 26 inches of scrapbooking paper on my bookcase.
- There are 35 items that we have hung on the walls at our house, mostly frames.
Just a list of 31 random facts about me and my life now. None of them seem particularly important, but together I think they create a wonderful snapshot.
The Premium Membership at Simple Scrapper provides skills and shortcuts to help you simplify and find more meaning in your memory keeping.