1. Jotting down ideas for layouts and blog posts as the thought occurs.
2. Getting up out of bed when the alarm goes off. I've become a little too attached to the snooze button recently.
3. Going climbing every week. I climbed last week, for the first time in too long, but this week I haven't managed to get back again. Climbing is good for me, physically and socially, and I do enjoy it when I'm there, just need to remember that and make it a priority.
4. Tagging my photos when I upload them to the computer. It doesn't matter that older photos aren't tagged [searchable labels], I should do better from this point on. I'll go back and work on older photos if/when I get a chance.
5. Planning activities for the weekend and with friends. I'm ok planning the big stuff, like a weekend away, but a weekend at home will creep up on me and the appeal of vegging in my scraproom is strong. It's been too long since I've gone to the movies with friends, caught up over coffee or wandered through a market.