1. Worked on Week in the Life. Yep, from back in September. The photos from Monday to Saturday are now finally selected, edited and ready for printing, with just Sunday still to complete.
2. Had dinner with friends. Friday night in the city after work, planned with lots of emails and texts. Saturday night walking to the dumpling place down the road, spontaneously decided with a friend who wasn't ready to head home.
3. Sold my car. After a week-long battle with the insurance company to get them to return my calls, we ended up deciding to cancel the claim on my old car and attempt to sell it instead. We hadn't listed or advertised yet, but friend of a friend was interested and now it's all sorted. Well, almost, as the car still needs to pass roadworthy.
4. Attempted to wakeboard. BoyF, his brothers and I took the boat out on Lake Eildon yesterday - a fantastic way to spend a Monday! The weather was beautiful, the boat's new engine was growling (with only had a slight hiccup or two)...but wakeboarding is a skill that continues to allude me. I did manage to back the boat trailer down the boat ramp though, and that's a win. (We'll ignore the fact I had to drive forward and start again many times and relied on Steve in the passenger seat to tell me left hand/right hand down.) A ridiculously difficult task that I'm not volunteering to do again anytime soon!
5. Planted some vegetables and herbs. My thumb tends towards more black than green, but I'm ever optimistic. Coriander, basil and snowpea seedlings, and some peas from seed.