When I turned 29, I decided to create a list of goals to (hopefully) complete before my next birthday, 9 October 2012.
30 before 30.
They are a real mix - some serious, some lighthearted, some that will take planning and hardwork, some that I can do in an afternoon. And it will only take a few hundred thousand dollars to complete them all. :)
5. Take an art class.
8. Have a weekend in Sydney.
10. Complete a grade 16 climb.
13. Buy all my produce for the week at a Farmers Market.
25. Complete a handstand, forearm balance or back bend.
30. Go to an antiques market.
In July, with only three months till my birthday, I have reviewed my progress.
I've also recorded this list on a 30 before 30 layout.
I'll share my success here throughout the next 12 months as I tick off items and own up to any that don't get done. :)