When I wrote my 30 Before 30 list Boyf was simply a friend; by the time I finished ticking of 30 While 30 goals he was my fiancee. (That still makes me go wow!) These 30 lists moved from something that was mine to something we largely do together. And I want to make that official.
Introducing, 30 Before Marriage.
A list of 30 tasks and goals that Boyf and I would like to complete before we get married on October 25, 2014. Some goals are directed at me, some at him, but many we'll do together. I'm pretty sure I could have filled the list entirely with wedding tasks, and there are a couple of those on there. But really, this list is about that little extra bit of motivation to try something different, start something new, to have fun.
Like always, I'll share the details of all the tasks here as we (hopefully) tick them off throughout the year.
5. Go climbing outside.
9. Get to Everest base camp - Boyf's heading off in May.
10. Use a recipe from each of our cookbooks.
14. Have fun at a water park.
15. Attend a summer twilight event.
16. Run 5km.
18. Host a brunch.
19. Offer an online class, tutorial or set of downloads.
20. Give someone a handmade present.
21. Get the old 504 up running and registered.
23. Have High Tea.
25. Eat produce from our garden.
27. Enjoy Bucks and Hens parties in our honour.
29. Have cocktails on our deck.
30. Decorate the front yard with fairy lights for Christmas.